Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Blessings of Abundance

TOGETHER, WE ARE MANIFESTING
A STEADY FLOW OF BLESSINGS TO ENRICH OUR LIVES. 
 
Image may contain: flower and text
 
 

I agree that this is what we are doing but is it enough. How do I deal with the vulnerability that is now present as I face growing older. My life has been one of reckless abandon and wonderful adventures. Now it seems, I am to be fearful of poverty. I stare at the word "Manifesting" for a long moment, and another long moment, willing it to morph into something tangible like a dog that I can get up and feed, or a child that I can put to bed, or a tea kettle I can turn off.
But it won't do that and so
I will continue to believe in my power to change.
I will continue to change my fear into self-love.
I will continue to move forward into a new way of being,
And I will continue to spread love and Joy.

Goodnight and Sweet Dreams

Victoria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment