Monday, December 18, 2017

Ron,
I visited Daisy Finney, Wednesday, in Freeport Florida which is in the panhandle of Florida. I drove directly to Florida after seeing you in Charleston after the Memorial service. I left Florida yesterday morning from Daisy's house and headed back to Chicago. This Frday morning, I am now north of Louisville Kentucky in Indiana.  I left the metals, hats and photos of Edwin with Daisy, which she was very appreciative.  I attach a retake of three photos of Edwin that were in his room. I used my cell phone camera. I believe the African American VA staff member in the first photo was at the Memorial Service, I do not know her name. The third photo is from a VA event in Albuquerque with Edwin in the back seat of a Jeep. Edwin's cremains are in the process of being prepared and then shipped to Rio Rancho New Mexico, where they will be placed next to those of his wife's, Marilyn Finney. I am arranging a memorial event there for the internment after the holidays, possibly later in January.  Thank you for coming to the Memorial Service and saying the wonderful and meaningful words about Edwin.  Thank you for all that you did for Edwin.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Dean Arnold

  3 Attach  3 Attached Images
 Reply 

No comments:

Post a Comment